Monday, April 6, 2009

The writer named- Destiny!

I've been reading very frequently about the "Slumdog Millionaire Kids". The glory they have been subjected to and the sharp contrast that they get pulled back into, after moment of glory. I hate to comment on the goods and bad's of issues i cannot influence thus my intention here is not to get into the morality of the phenomenon that the children from the Bandra slums have gone through but only to marvel at the writer called destiny and its amazing twists and turns...
As a scriptwriter you try hard to write something that has a shock value and yet is believable. Very often after writing something dramatic you analyse and dismiss it under the pretext of being too larger than life! and then you have a true story of the boy who has no roof to sleep under, is subjected to rat bytes and no school but shakes hands with the likes of Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep etc at Showbiz's most extravagant night- THE OSCARS!

I can only hope by some miracle- a word that I'm sure is not alien to their destiny now- the kids do remain sane and grounded and come across less fake people who exploit their blessings and innocence. It always makes me restless when anything happens in extremes- whether it is the good or bad, Once the balance is crossed it is anybody's guess.





No comments:

Know me through my choices!

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test