Friday, January 8, 2010

I AM A FARMER!!

There is definitely more to gaming then simply passing time and enjoying the moment. It is connected with your personality, your frame of mind and thus your dreams and aspirations. For hence you get attached to some games far too aggressively and find some escape in their virtual world.
Right now that world of mine is in the fields!!! I am a farmer who judiciously cuts his crops when they are ready to harvest, Plant them carefully such that i would be able to attend to them before they go bad and also enjoy selling them and then carefully managing the funds so that i can develop my farm better!
Facebook is no more now a social networking platform where in i send friend requests or chat... it is a place where i farm!!!

I don’t know what it is... maybe I want to set up an office of mine that I conduct leisurely, at my pace and do a good job of it...or maybe i just want to own a farm away from all the noise that the city makes or maybe i am just an escapist who likes to plant trees without dirtying my hands!!
As of now i am enjoying being a farmer!!! ....so much so that i even wrote a random post on my blog dedicated to Farmville!!!

No comments:

Know me through my choices!

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test