Monday, November 16, 2009

I DOUBT IF ANYONE WOULD WANT TO HELP THE POLICE EVER!!

…after what is been happening with Rahul Bhatt.


A Mahesh Bhatt or Pooja Bhatt does not need any endorsement or certification from me for the absolute innocence of Rahul Bhatt who is presently being crucified for discharging his duties as a responsible citizen. However it is my very own frustration and extreme anger at the ongoing circus of sensationalism at the cost of someone’s life that is making it impossible for me to stay quiet.

I am no major fan of the Bhatt’s to make me blindly stand up and speak for them but I have had the esteemed opportunity to work as an Asst. Director on two films directed by Ms. Pooja Bhatt. It is during this process of over 2 years that I did got an opportunity to see and know the Bhatt’s more closely than the average film and news watcher does. It is a result of this experience that I can vouch for the fact about the current buzz around Rahul Bhatt and his connections with an LET operative are not only bizarre but scary- for what it means is that one can get crucified for doing the right!!! One can get tortured for daring to speak the truth!


Again let me emphasize I am not reacting because of any attachments or bias with the esteemed and celebrated family of the Bhatt’s but for the simple reason that a very innocent citizen who did the right by volunteering information to the authorities is being crucified because it makes good news and more importantly helps cover the lack luster affairs of the law and investigative agencies. It pains me no end to see the plethora of news channels and publications all playing the tune of “Poor Rahul” instead of “Atrocious Justice”!!

In short stop writing and showing pictures of Rahul Bhatt with the haunting back ground score or writing about how he is sitting in seclusion at his home and instead highlight how without the revelation made by this guy we would have never known about this now sensationalized terror trail.


The Gym Mr. Hadley was a member off, the visa agency he ran, the house he stayed at and so many other things are more important to be talked about…and if nothing else at least give the credit due to Rahul and his friend Vilas for daring to speak the truth.

Right now the manner in which the episode is being handled I doubt whether anyone would ever want to help the police!!

1 comment:

Mrinalini said...

I agree with you.... i too am unsure if i'd ever want to go to the police for this reason!

Know me through my choices!

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test